The construction industry is slower to adapt to digital than other industries. Rolling out projects across construction sites for multiple sectors that are geographically dispersed, is not an easy feat. Growing demands for environmentally sensitive construction means traditional practices must change. This phenomenon is shifting as the industry incorporates game changing technologies into operations to increase safety, reduce costs, provide innovative solutions to customers using real time data insights that can change project outcomes. Data is becoming the core for future success in the construction industry. It moves business decisions from reactive to productive and enable firms to outpace their competitors.
Similarly, by adopting a digital marketing strategy which is predominantly data-driven, can prove to be effective for your company. Some marketing tactics that are applicable to your industry –
• Invest in Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This is the process of optimizing your website to rank higher in the search engine result pages, hence increasing traction for new audiences.
• Online Directories can help increase your brand’s online presence. The trick is to know which ones you should utilize and invest the time into creating your company’s profile to a T.
• Integrating social media into your company’s marketing strategy can help meet an otherwise unmet marketing need, increase access to your target market, open doors to a new niche market and move prospects through the conversion funnel.
• Setting up search engine advertising campaign can target the right audience when they search for your construction products and services online. Paid advertising is a solution for websites that don’t rank high organically or have poor SEO performance.
• Informational content such as Explainer YouTube Videos have a higher user engagement than other forms of content. With increased ownership of mobile devices and faster internet, video is more accessible than before. Explainer videos can showcase your value as a brand with visually represented statistics, testimonials and your collaborations with other major companies.
Do you find this helpful? For more information on digital marketing, Contact Us to schedule a non-obligatory consultation.