How to Market Hospitality & Lifestyle Services to Korean Consumers
We never get a second chance to make a first impression – this applies even in business. A positive experience can create long-lasting business relationships. By creating a compelling LinkedIn Page, companies get to increase following, expand content reach, drive qualified leads, grow connections within targeted buying committees and drive traffic to your organization’s website. As a rule of thumb, LinkedIn’s top 10 Company Pages in 2018 shares more or less of the following best practices:
- Inclusion of branded imagery to give posts a sleek and consistent look.
- Sharing of exciting company news to make the company’s Page feel like an exclusive community while attracting top talent.
- Leveraging of company leaders alongside key messaging puts a human face on the corporate mission and vision.
- Creating distinct platforms for different aspects of the business to tailor messages specifically to target audiences.
- Quotes and statistics in posts tend to receive higher engagement (yes, even for LinkedIn!).
- Digital marketing is fortunately not industry biased. Here are 5 tips to amp up your initiatives.
5 Tips that will help your maximise your LinkedIn Company Page
- Companies should never underestimate the importance of having a complete company profile (as a start) by ensuring that these components are included at the basic level – logo, company description, website URL, company size, industry type and location. These will provide your visitors with all the information they need to connect with your company when they’re ready.
- According to a finding by LinkedIn, businesses that post at least once a month would gain followers 6 times faster than those who don’t. Create a consistent posting schedule and ensure that your contents include:
- Descriptive captions: To provide followers/potential leads with a clear context around your content
- Eye-catching images: Clean, simple aesthetics to help your content stand out
- Hashtags: A great way to increase the visibility of your content to new audiences
- Bonus: Add emojis, questions and bullet points to switch up the look and feel of your content
- Due to sophisticated social media algorithms, only a very small percentage (2% – 6%) of your followers have seen your posts in the LinkedIn feed. There are more than 100,000 organic articles that are published weekly – which basically means that more content equals less space in the News Feed. We recommend that you re-buffer your top content (albeit sparingly) from the past. If you have a backlog of successful social media content, it’s likely that it will perform well in the future.
- Encourage your colleagues and employees to engage with your posts. This will help to spread to their networks hence increasing the company’s reach on LinkedIn. The people closest to you could be the biggest asset in amplifying your LinkedIn marketing strategy and growth. 42% of LinkedIn users have 300-999 connections. Imagine multiplying that to the number of employees!
- No great marketing channel lives in a silo. It takes a concerted effort across all your digital platforms to see consistent growth over time. Promote your Company Page beyond LinkedIn to maximize growth rate – link your Company Page in your marketing communications, signatures and blogs. Add social media buttons or a LinkedIn ‘follow’ button to your website.
Ultimately, your LinkedIn Company Page need not be dull. Teleperformance is a great example – their page features bold imagery containing text which captures the eyes of followers, interesting videos and clever use of emotive hashtags (such as #EachInteractionMatters #TeleperformanceCares #ProudtobeTP) throughout their posts.
- Image Credit : https://unsplash.com/photos/SYTO3xs06fU