Privacy concerns will drive at least 10% of market demands for security services through 2019. The persistent skills shortages and the introduction of European Union’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) open doors to continued business opportunities in the security services industry. As such, security leaders will be relying more on technology platforms to become more competitive and drive growth for their companies.
Effective security must balance risk management, technological innovation, human capital and tactical governance. To put this message across to existing or potential clients, a comprehensive digital marketing strategy is vital.
Apart from having a responsive business website that displays well on multi-devices with clear CTAs (Call-To-Action) in place, investing in a Wikipedia page would give your company an edge above other competitors. It’s a great place to establish an online presence and people are more likely to read what is on Wikipedia before checking out your website. Other benefits of having a Wiki page for your business include:
- Privy to some prime real estate on Google’s SERP (Search Engine Results Page) hence your company will get an automatic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) boost on Google.
- Builds credibility for your company.
- A great way of converting visitors to customers (but please ensure that the content is fully aligned with Wiki’s editorial guidelines).
You can also utilize Online PR to create brand awareness by securing coverage with digital publications, blogs and other content-based websites. It’s like traditional PR but in the online space. The channels that you can use to maximize PR efforts include:
- Reporter outreach via social media
- Engaging online reviews of company
- Engaging comments on influencers’ websites or blogs
No matter what your industry is, digital transformation is inevitably changing the business landscape. If you would like to discuss further on the impact of digital marketing on your business, Contact Us here for an appointment.